Wednesday, January 16, 2008

bitches

Dentists. We have an outstanding $200+ dental bill. Last year we had to withdraw funds (401k) to pay my husbands dental bills. To the tune of $6,000. That's the same amount as a c-section and hospital stay. WTF?

My boss. Quit hovering over me. I was discussing a work matter with a co-worker. He comes over and stands there at my back watching us research it. Yes it's your company, you have a right to know but give me some room, and you have bad breath.

My husband. I bought a king size bed for one reason only. STAY on your side! I love you lots, but I want to sleep in "my space" You draped all over me is pissing me off. We have one of those posterpedic mattress. You right on top of me doesn't help the mattress do it's job. Leave me alone. This has ended up to be a $2,000 failure.

People in Buicks. Is there a law you have to be 80 and drive slow?

I'm sick of Hillary and Obama. Sick to death of them. So sick of them I might have to vote for the other party. (might...it's a ways off)

Britney Sp3ars. Will someone please commit this girl to a mental institution. Please, I beg of you.

New Years Resolution people. You can't even park at the gym anymore. I expect you to quit at the end of February. And those of you who walk around the gym with your make-up on, in your new cute workout clothes. You are fooling no one.

Oh I could go on and on.

My legs still hurt. As do my sides. I have to walk down the stairs backwards. Even the dog thinks I'm strange.

6 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

$6,000 dentist bill? Is your husband's teeth made of gold?

My boss travels a lot so I have no one hovering. But I feel you're pain.

So glad that I have a big queen-sized bed to MYSELF. I was only child. Never learned to share.

Didn't you know that law about being 80 & driving slow in a Buick went into effect the same time as the law about being that old & practically hugging the steering wheel to drive.

If this is any consolation,I don't think you're strange.

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, we have two separate twin beds. I told him we needed separate beds until the boys got a little older because I needed my sleep. Unfortunately, now that we are moving home, it will be time to give the beds to the boys and move back to a king.

So, no, not strange at all.

9:00 AM  
Blogger Jules said...

We have a King Posturepedic, nearly $4000 worth and the mofo husband is the same as yours, and then there are the fucken kids that insist on hopping in. My back is worse than ever.

12:26 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

I hate dental bills. I put my dental work off because they are so expensive, but then it ends up costing me more, so I guess I can't win either way.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Future Me said...

Ha! I wish I had a king size bed. That's why I love staying in hotels so much.

The worst thing for me when I'm that sore is sitting down on the toilet. It seems so far away!

8:01 PM  
Blogger Black Knight said...

I have an idea, you send here Hillary and Obama and we give you (with a lot of pleasure) "our" Prodi.

2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home