Monday, February 04, 2008

I can see

in the pool! Amazing! I got my prescription swim goggles and I am loving life. I can actually see on the pool deck and the wall before I do a flip turn. Crazy stuff.

Did pilates. I am getting stronger, but have the weakest stomach muscles in the class. No matter. I just need time.

Swam for 15 minutes. The lanes were packed. At times some old man and I were racing. I'm pretty sure he was racing me. No way am I getting beat by an old man.

The super bowl commercials were pathetic. The super bowl was awesome. Loved that Brady got sacked and sacked and sacked again. Eli Manning was awesome at times.

Did not eat a box of wheat thins. I'm over them. Peanuts are my new snack food.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rock on ; )

12:54 PM  
Blogger Dana said...

Nice to know that you are not swimming blind anymore. And you can take that old man!

I love peanuts(unsalted) as a part of my pre-workout snack. Salted or unsalted?

5:37 AM  
Blogger m said...

I can go either way.

Never salt my food though.

6:45 AM  
Blogger tryathlete said...

That last sack was a hard one.

Maybe he'll need prescription googles.

Keep at the pilates!

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home