Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tuesday in the life

3 mile early morning run with running partner. Took my dog and she did awesome. I think she might of eaten a mitten before the run though. Kept trying to hock something up (sounded like she drank a fifth of whiskey and smoked a pack of reds) the entire 3 mile run. Saturday, weather permitting I will take her on a 4 mile trail run.

I've been thinking of future postings. For example I'm throwing these titles around:

Why I hate my neighbor
Why I think floatation devices are not good
Why my other neighbor gets on my nerves
Popular girls

Maybe I'll write about them at a later time. These are things I talk to my close friends about. Well the exception of the floatation device. That really is a boring subject, but one I think needs to be discussed. Or maybe not.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Popular girls is always a good topic.

8:34 AM  
Blogger jeanne said...

i love this list. it made me laugh out loud.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home