Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Tuesday stuff

"I'll give you a cookie if you walk on my back." I said to David. 1/2 sleeve of thin mints later I got a crack and those tiny feet can do wonders. I did not enjoy the jumping on my back or his butt banging down on it. Nor was him farting on my back much fun either.

Julia is still the best back walker. David has a lot to learn, but he is only 3. Julia, in the past two days has decided that she doesn't want to winter swim next year and has changed her mind to "i do want to winter swim". That's a girls perogative.

You have to love those girl scouts also. Let us deliver the cookies during lent every single year! Actually let me rephrase that...you gotta love me (moms) for delivering most of the cookies. Thank you very much, you are welcome.

Tommy is signed up for farm league baseball. Whatever that means. The hub has been practicing with him and the kid can actually hit the ball. Why that amazes me I don't know. Probably b/c I can't "do" sports that involve a ball.

The pinewood derby car is finished. Tommy actually got to help daddy with it. We watched the movie "Down and Derby" last night. Pretty funny. We have the graphite ready for the wheels. Do NOT use W-D40. I learned this from the experts not the movie.

Brandy chewed the Wii sensor bar wire up. Brandy chewed the banister up. Brandy has eaten all the socks. Brandy can and will go upstairs in our home. I think the Thomas the Tank Engine paraphanelia and any stuffed animals will be destroyed by the end of the week. There isn't much woodwork left in the laundry room and the carpet that was in there has been partially eaten.

The fun never ends.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

Such the exciting life that you lead!

8:01 AM  
Blogger Jules said...

No the fun never ends.

Ever!!

Aaaah, dogs and kids and husbands, can't live with them - how peaceful would it be without them??

4:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

But Brandy did not eat your girl scout cookies so she should get some credit for that.

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home