Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Civics and stuff

I did my civic duty and voted in the primaries today. I might of skipped it, but I had to counter my husband's vote. For two people who get along fab, we have totally different political views. He's just a freak. A R*sh L1mbaugh freak. Can you imagine? I just don't get it. Not that I'm an activist either, but I had to set the record straight at a party this weekend that Obama is NOT a muslim, he wasn't raised a muslim, etc. I hate ignorant, misinformed people. Once these primaries are over I can decide who I will vote for president. At this point it depends who gets the nomination. Enough of that crap.


Damn back. Now it's the left side that hurts. What the hell? Is it the pilates class? I have my daughter walking on it daily. (btw she is the best back walker ever) and that is some help, but this is nuts. My left bicep hurts too.


Ikea rocks and Pottery Barn is for the rich and famous. We are putting the boys in one room and need a loft bed and a bunk bed. Because God forbid not each one of them get a top bunk. I can get metal bunk bed AND a loft bed for $300 at Ikea. The P. Barn is $1000 for the bunk bed. It's a metal bed for heaven's sake.

No running today. Which was good b/c I took two naprox3n for the back pain. Not a good idea for the stomach.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really wish I had more to say, but I just want to write as one runner to another to let you know I am sorry your back is hurting. Not running makes me cranky.

Emily

11:16 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

Sorry to hear about your back & although I have never been to IKEA,I agree that Potter Barn is for the rich & famous.

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home