Saturday, February 09, 2008

Trail runs

The back has improved. Deep tissue massage, lots of Naproxen, sleeping on my back and making husband move to another room b/c of snoring since I am on my back has worked wonders.

Went for a trail run with running partner #2 and new running partner #6. #6 is running partner's husband's twin brother who was formally married to her sister and now is divorced from her sister and remarried. Got it? I haven't seen him since we all went surf fishing 2 years ago. He got the "bug". Looks fantastic and has legs of steel. He is now the guy that goes on an 8 mile trail run, falls down, bleeds all over the place (during mile 1) completes the 8 mile run and pavement runs for another 6. Have I mentioned that after falling I would of gotton back into my car and gone home? No? Well I would have. Thankfully both partners have computers on so we get the exact distance and times for trail runs. We are thinking about a trail race in April. He wants to do the triple crown. I'm thinking the 5k is right up my alley.

I painted my living room (bottom portion of chair rail) red a month ago. I don't really like it. I'm painting it orangeish tonight. I'm the worst at picking out paint color. Never, ever pick out paint anywhere near your period or when you are pregnant. Trust me.

Time to deliver girl scout cookies, do wash, get paint, clean the house and all that fun stuff. First though I need to turn off the crappy country music (?) that my husband has on.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I painted our living room 4 times. In one month.

9:36 AM  
Blogger tryathlete said...

Glad the back is improving.

That country music would induce me to run to get out of the house.

11:49 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

sounds like you should never paint the living room any shade similar to your period??

2:20 PM  
Blogger Dana said...

Glad to hear that the massage helped. Nice trail run w/ the running partners. Partner #6 sounds like a animal!

I'll keep that in mind about choosing paint colors during "that time of the month".

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home