Thursday, February 07, 2008

Thursday (so far)

3 am. Wake up to find myself half on/half off the bed. The mate is pretty much taking up my portion of the bed. So much for a king size bed solving that problem. Can't move my neck. Worse pain than when I "fell asleep" earlier.

Go downstairs, turn tv and heating pad on. The pain is unbearable. Sleep sitting up.

Wake up 1 hour later to an infomercial talking about poop. They seem to be selling a poop product. Learn what poop is suppose to look like in color, density and floatableness. Learn you can safely take this product and go to work. Wonder what the world is coming too and what idiot is buying this product.

7:45 still in position. Recall husband asking what the heck I was doing on the couch. Now I have a 3 year old jumping on me. Look over and there is an 8 year old dressed for school. She changed the poop program.

Wake up 7 year old who complains about all the stuff there is complain about at 7:50 in the morning. It seems to be alot of things wrong in his life this early in the morning. Tell him the standard mom line "I'll give you something to complain about"

Make him sandwhich b/c he hates all the food on the school menu. Of course he does. Daughter makes her own lunch. I love her. Pain is unbearable during sandwhich making.

Break down. Even though we are broke I make appointment to meet a man named Tim for a deep muscle massage.

It can't come soon enough.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Mary...feel better. Neck pain is the worst.

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I am married to a bed-hog, too. And he never remembers in the morning, either.

2:53 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

Yet another reason why I like being single(don't have to deal w/ bed hogs!). I hope the massage helps!

5:08 AM  
Blogger Jules said...

Bwwwahhaa "I'll give you something to complain about"!! Classic.

I also love replying to the "I'm hungry" whine with "would you like a knuckle sandwich?".

11:37 AM  
Blogger Jules said...

Oh and we have a king bed but some little 14 month old midget keeps ending up in the middle of it pushing me and hubby to either side. They need beds as big as bedrooms. Actually that is all a bedroom should contain, a massive massive bed and you just jump on it from the doorway. Your drawers and shit can go in another room off it called the Bedroomfurnitureroom.

11:39 AM  
Blogger tryathlete said...

Hope you feel better soon!

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home