Wednesday, February 13, 2008

It's only money

Ok. First my husband said I did the right thing. I did the right thing when under his impression surgery was $750. Around 9pm when he found out it was $1500 I was an idiot. (I didn't even get into that it was more like $2000) He didn't call me an idiot....I'm just making the story shorter.

What was found in her stomach. Plastic trees, black plastic toys and Musketeer Mint candy bar wrapper, yarn and a nylon hair scrunchie. The hair scrunchie was mine from the trail run. The hair is usually in braids on my runs. I must look young and cute on runs. I did not tell my husband the hair band was mine. The hair band and yarn could of twisted her intestines up. I think she could of passed all the stomach contents. I've seen longer strings come out her butt before. BUT, I have never seen Brandy that miserable in her 1 year on this Earth. I don't know if I did the right thing.

So changes have/will be made. No toys in the den. All bedroom doors must be shut from now on. (she just learned how to go upstairs) Brandy will be kenneled at most times for the next 6 months.

2008 isn't getting a good start.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

That's one expensive surgery. Hopefully w/ you keeping your home free of stuff that she can get at will help.

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home