Friday, February 22, 2008

I am nice

And I forgive too easily. I decided to go for a swim yesterday. First, may I say I am slow. I think I'm fast, but not so much. I decided a swim would help the horrible knots in my back. They still hurt this morning. Maybe it will take time like all things do.


So I'm swimming. Lots of 100's with the easy 50's of breastroke in between. Even a 6 lapper of free. Yea me. I come to the wall and whose at the end all pissed off as hell. Yep..that guy. Mr. Jackass. (see Jan 23 swim lessons b/c it's to much work to track it here) I look up, ask the time. He spits it back at me and I say 2 more laps and I'm out. Now I should of just let him stand there in his awful looking machine tan and too small speedo. I don't. I just end my workout 4 min earlier than I planned. Because in the end I'm a much nicer person than he his.

Why he wasn't doing his Michael Phelps, pre-olympic stretching for 15 min beforehand I don't know. Maybe he does it to impress the cute swim coaches. Yeah, he's that type of older man. Pathetic. Hmmm, I'm not so nice afterall.

1 Comments:

Blogger tryathlete said...

He can wait. Jerk.

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home