Sunday, February 17, 2008

Dreams

  • I dreamed that this guy posted a picture of himself in a speedo on his blog.
  • I dreamed that this guy got a job as a carpenter in Maryland.
  • I dreamed that I pulled my posterpedic NASA invention foam bed outside, put it on wainscoting and watched the stars. Then went to another bed in the house and the former got rained on. My husand carried the wet mattress back upstairs. This by the way is impossible. There is no way I could move that bed by myself, nor could my husband carry a king size bed on the board back up the stairs.
  • I dreamed that my husband found a girl friend and left me for her. (i hate these dreams)
  • I dreamed that I kicked my husband out of the house.
  • I dreamed the above all on different nights.
  • No wonder my back still hurts.

    No trail run this weekend. No one called me. Am I running to slow?

    I went to IKEA by myself. No kids (aka no fights in the car) No husband. (aka no country music and no facial boredom, or opinions) No friends (to look at every damn thing IKEA has to offer and making a 1+ hour trip turn into a 3+ hour trip....still love ya Lesley....but I have things to do)

    Put up a loft and bunk bed for the boys. It's my husband's childhood dream room. I think he's more excited than the 3 year old. It's called the "squad bay"

    Moved daughter into littlest boys room. (by myself) It's my childhood dream room.

    Put on two pounds. I blame the Girl Scouts of America. Them and their thin mints, samoa's and tagalong cookies.

    5 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    So glad to be across an ocean in thin mint season.

    4:59 AM  
    Blogger Dana said...

    Hey I used to be a Girl Scout!..:-) Thin mints are my faves.

    10:07 AM  
    Blogger Jennifer P said...

    Hey, I thought I pissed you off :)

    Kind of glad I had a boy. However, it would be cool if your daughter wrote I love the Lentil in her diary.

    If you called me I would have come trail running with you.

    6:42 PM  
    Blogger Angela said...

    Oh. Thin Mints. There is no part of me that can resist them...and two pounds is CHILD'S PLAY, M.

    11:32 AM  
    Blogger Brooke said...

    Oh, I am that 3+ hr. IKEA trip, but we don't have one hear so when I go I am in heaven.

    1:54 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home