Thursday, February 28, 2008

yahoo

awesome swim this morning.

I took David to his lessons and while he cried for 30 minutes I swam for 25 of them. When you are underwater you can't even hear your son cry. Sweet. I've moved from 100s to 150s in freestyle. 50s of breastroke in btwn. One 10 lap freestyle and a 50 sprint. Flip turns thrown in when I felt like it. Some of the flip turns were bad. I know this because instead of staying even I ended up downish. Make sense? I'm working on it. I even beat the man next to me who was the flipturn king.

Now I'm looking for a new suit. Fitness suits are 50% more expensive than competition suits. Fitness suits are pretty ugly. Kinda for the ladies that want more of "brief" bottom than a "baywatch" bottom. I prefer the "Baywatch" bottom, b/c it makes you look thinner and not so old personish.

3 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

I always wanted to be able to do a flipturn. Instead, I'd just get all pukey-like.

3:40 PM  
Blogger momo said...

i've always wanted to do a good flipturn. i start hyperventilating, though, if i'm under the water too long... :-)

did you try speedo? their suits are nice, they wear well and they have some cool colors.

7:22 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

I guess I must be old(don't answer that) because I like the brief bottoms!

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home