Friday, February 29, 2008

Boobs

are a huge problem. Huge dammit. Actually my body is a huge problem. I went looking for suits today. My bottom fits in a size 32. I have no ass and hips. I also fit in a size 38. I have breasts and am..... I guess wide. The girl at the shop told me with the boobs I should get big straps. Like this.

I like this much better. Of course I like things that cost more. This costs more. This I could wear at the beach. Of course I could wear the above at the beach, but I'm liking the sporty look.


So that's the Friday post. I'm actually going to Happy Hour tonight with my husband. The same bar we met in. Which is cool. It was that or he was going to the Oyster Eat

and yes that picture pretty much sums it up. Add about 1,500 more guys in flannel shirts, camo like clothes, the stench of raw oysters, egg salad lined teeth, brewery smell and the occasional farts of 1,500+ men.
He must really love me, because he hasn't missed one of these since we were married.
Hey one of those guys is actually cute.

5 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

I see two potentially cute guys. Two.

2:48 PM  
Blogger Steve Stenzel said...

Pharmie (my wife) has issues with her sweet, sweet boobs too. Good luck with your boob and poop issues....

(I guess there are worse issues to have, right...)

6:41 AM  
Blogger tryathlete said...

Wear what you like! Those guys at the Oyster Bar certainly do!

Should we be saying "Happy Anniversary"...?

8:48 AM  
Blogger m said...

No anniversary yet.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Dana said...

I like the sporty look better too. Got the same problem(w/ being "blessed" in the chest area). I agree that one of those guys in the pic is cute.

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home