Tuesday, March 11, 2008

the sickness

Looks like I'm getting it.

Blew off a run this morning b/c I felt like shit.

Went swimming yesterday. My left arm was killing me. (i have no idea what that is about) The competition suit I ordered was too big so I ended up in my Nike tankini which is sporty looking, but not for serious swimming. Looks good, but certain things have to much room to float around which is distracting and leads to poor swimming.

I've been throwing around sprint tri's in my mind for awhile. While swimming I started thinking "there are no walls in an ocean or lake." Not that I hang out on the wall, but the wall is nice for that quick BIG breath (and sweet push off). That could be a problem if I ever get my act in gear. That and the people swimming and grabbing your feet. I remember hating that shit in swim team. That just makes me swim faster to get away from them and their fingers.

2 Comments:

Blogger neca said...

Hope you feel better soon! I always did my tris in a pool. Check around - there may be some that use a pool in your area.

8:50 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

Neca made a good point. I think it's great that you thinking about doing a tri. Get better soon!

5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home