Thursday, April 03, 2008

I'm tired of arguing with a 3 year old.

I'm tired of watching movies when the mom tells her kid "later, I'm busy" and the child gets all weepy eyed and the movie goer thinks "what a bad mom".

I like seeing kids acting much worse than my 3 year old. I feel sorry for the mom, but realize I am not alone in pulling my hair out.

I seem to be saying the "serenity prayer" more often lately.

Now that the weather has warmed up, baseball practice is in season I can get some runs in while my dear husband watches all the kids. All I need is 30 minutes.

I have to plan a sleepover party for 6 9 year old's. I love it when kids get older. No games, no crafts that I have to help out on. No more parties where you have to invite 12 kids.

Need to get David to swim practice. Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger neca said...

I'm tired of arguing with a 13 year old. I'm sure he would make a fabulous attorney someday!! Maybe he can support me??? *lol*

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home