Friday, November 07, 2008

Are they gone yet?

It looks like everyone is barely blogging. I guess I am in that category too. Life is just too busy here in Delaware right now. I have recovered from my Obama/Biden hangover. I had a little party here Tuesday night and drank champagne and ate whatever was in front of me. We danced a jig and none of us drank any water. I'm not good with dehydration. The young girl in the office had to tell me what I already knew (but forgot) "eat greasy carbo-loaded foods" . Yes it worked at 6 pm when I got my hands on an awesome burger.

I guess I'll be seeing the secret service peeps at church now. My friend wants Joe to move to Washington so she can take her normal drive to work. After seeing the VP's residence I would move to Washington. I have a feeling he will be here a lot though.

My husband wasn't too bummed about the election. Not like me who went into a depression four years ago.

I have a 5k scheduled for later this month. It's a "Girls on the Run" 5k with my daughter. She's been training since September. I'm glad someone has been training for it. We are both "totally" excited to run together.

My oldest son has broncitis. My youngest is still "master" and his mother (MOMMY!!!!) must wait on him NOW.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you live in the bidens' neighborhood? any chance you know the conners? jewish, son named eric who now lives in l.a.?

7:53 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

loving the blog thanks for making me laugh today :)

9:17 AM  
Blogger neca said...

I'm going to be blogging more regularly again.

11:34 AM  
Blogger tryathlete said...

Good luck for, and have fun at, the 5K.

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home