Saturday, January 17, 2009

Exercise everytime Julia has swim practice. Hmmm. Well two out three isn't bad. Let's look at the details.

Sunday. We got invited to a football party. Julia had her bag and I figured I would stop at home and change out of my EAGLES regalia. (jeans, eagles jersey and eagles crocks) You know the rest. The game was getting great..we left in a hurry and had no time to stop at home. Julia got to practice on time. I asked if I could go in the cardio room and watch the rest of the game. Thing is you have to exercise to watch the tvs. So there is me. Jeans, crocks, jersey walking on the treadmill for 40 minutes. I must say I was walking faster than a LOT of people I've seen on treadmills in the past.

Oh and yes the Eagles won!

Wednesday. Worked it on the only available cardio machine. I wanted to smack the 13 year old off the machine I wanted. Basically he was dressed like a "hood". I think my crocks worked better than the "sneakers" he had on. That reminds me I need new sneakers.

Friday....blew it off. Spent time watching my four year old bounce like crazy in the moon bounce at the gym. I'm that good of a mother.

This Sunday....The Birds of Prey are playing those little red birds for a chance at the Super Bowl. No gym. I will sacrifice my exercise day to sit, scream at the tv and eat football food. I will schedule a make-up day.

My husband is still a hunting freak. Julia and I have girls day starting in an hour. It was going to start as us hitting nature and taking some Ansel Adams type pictures. Right now it's colder here than in Alaska (yes it is) so ... it looks like pedicures, shopping and lunch. I am so looking forward to it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home