Sunday, January 11, 2009

I know

I haven't been here in over a month (or is it more?)

I'm working two jobs (which the PT should end in March or April)

Things are going well. I hate saying that because I don't want to jinx it. Hopefully I will post more when we get a new home pc. The old one needs to be completely erased and given to the children.

Quick highlight.

No, I haven't been working out. I would love to go for a run (or even a walk) but time is a problem right now. I DO belong to a gym and plan on going tonight and all nights my daughter has swim team. I did swim laps yesterday for 20 minutes.

Speaking of swimming and my daughter...the little pip can beat me in a 25 free. Can you believe it? First I gave her half pool head start and I realized this girl has gotton good. Then we took off the wall at the same time for the next 25 and she tapped me out. I love it!!!! She is getting private lessons in diving and flipturns. She is doing great.

My oldest son will start taking quitar lessons. I hope he has the music gene because his father and I don't, but a LOT of Joe's family has it.

My youngest...getting better in the personality/complaint/whining department. Not great, but better. He gets so frustrated because he can't keep up with his older brother. Rumor has it he really has improved with his swimming. I can't wait to see it in a couple of weeks.

My husband is hunting a lot. I hope the season is over soon. It seems like a really looooong season this year.

A LOT of blogs have gone private now. Which bums me out because you are my inspiration.

Anywhohow that's it. Like I said I hope to be posting more often.

Ciao.

6 Comments:

Blogger neca said...

Glad to see you are alive! :-) Hope you are able to get back to running soon - I'm sure you miss it!

11:23 AM  
Blogger momo said...

hey, m! good to see that all is well in your life, i've missed your posting! i went private. please send me an email if you'd like me to add you to my list. you can read about the private thing there... happy new year!!!

4:12 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

sometimes I'd like to go private but then I think, dang - can't let all the "little" people miss out on my fabulous wit and well written prose now can I???

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice to hear from you.

12:22 PM  
Blogger tryathlete said...

Country music from son no 1 on a guitar. Nice.

Hope Christmas was great. Happy New Year.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Jennifer P said...

Welcome back. I missed you. I'm sending you your hat next week!

5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home