Thursday, September 03, 2009

Day 4

I have POWER walked, run and sprinted for 4 days straight. (3.83 miles in 45 minutes, hills included) I have spent 2 days digging a 90 sq. ft path seven inches deep. For a partial first week I think that's pretty good. I have lost 2lbs.

Yesterday I drank over 80oz of water. I've noticed my skin looks much healthier.

I also found out that I need BI-FOCAL's! I now have a pair of bi-focal contacts. Now I can read and see distance when I wear contacts. Hurray for me.

My husband informed me this morning he is selling that old ass p/u truck I mention a few months back. Will only get a few $100 for it, but at this point I don't care. I was going to buy a new battery for it today, but I think whatever is wrong with it is more than a battery. I think hubby knew this, but didn't think I would ever actually try to fix the truck. Did he really think I would allow the truck to spend another year sitting in our driveway with last years dead xmas tree in it? Seriously?


I

3 Comments:

Anonymous Jennifer P said...

How did you manage that (hubby selling the truck). We've had a nearly broken down old boat in our garage for 3 years that I've finally said has to go before the snow flies or I'm putting up on a boat site as free to a good home. Give me your secrets!

7:21 AM  
Blogger m said...

A boat! Oh, if we had a broken down boat it would never leave. I could promise the world to him (a sex act for 365 days straight) and he would say "no". Good luck :)

5:03 AM  
Blogger Jules said...

He probably seriously thought it would.

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home