Friday, September 11, 2009

Hot

So, I've added weight training to my repitore. I worked out my arms on Wednesday and legs on Thursday. Let's just say my legs are fine and my arms (especially triceps) are in firery, pounding, pain. Once the pain is gone and I build up some muscle I'm going to add swimming to my schedule. Right now I don't think I could do a lap of freestyle if you paid me.

Last night I went trap shooting with my husband. He's been bugging me for over a year. What fun! I started with a 20 guage and a small load. First shot out I hit the target dead center. Which is pretty amazing since I didn't even see the target and I just kinda shot the gun because someone said "pull". I learned how to hold a gun, which is a lot like learning how to golf, it takes a while. After that I missed most of the targets. My instructor left and then it was me and my husband. I got tired (of missing) and he took my gun and began shooting. Hubby was about 60% on the targets. He switched to his 12 guage and a large load he hit every target. Hmmmm, maybe my gun sucks. I tried his. Aaaa haaa loved it. Hit 60% of the next 10 targets. For some reason watching my hubby kick ass with the gun I decided he is the hottest sexiest man around. Oh and yes, I'm going back next week because it was too much fun. I would love to learn bow and arrow, but until my arms work again that will have to wait.

Diet is going well. I'm taking a rest day from exercising today. Hope to get a 3 mile run in tomorrow if this drenching rain ever stops.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

Men doing manly things, like hunting and gathering, it's just primal and sexy. Men sitting at computer desks doing IT jobs, just not sexy.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home