Sunday, September 06, 2009

I Partook

•partake - (formal) To take part in an activity; to participate; To share (of)






Year 1990 approx value $500+ per bottle. We (22) shared a magnum of that absoultely fantastic, out-of-this-world, bountiful, silk like, etc, etc, etc wine. We also drank Penfolds Grange (1991) which was fantastic and several (8) other incredible bottles of wine. I wish my wine steward of sister-in-law would turn 50 more often. The food was A-list. Who would of thought a plate lined with cantaloupes, topped with arugula, bacon, fried sweet potato balls with a tangy dressing would be the best salad I have ever tasted. Don't even get me started on the beef tenderloin.

Yeah, I basically said "screw the diet!"

I even power walked, ran and sprinted for 45 minutes this morning.

So far a very good weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

Mmmmm, drooling at wine and canapes and other yummy shit. LOL

8:27 PM  
Blogger momo said...

yum! you have to live now and then, don't you think? i mean really? how often do you get to taste wine like that? sounds like a nice way to turn 50!

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home