Friday, September 04, 2009

Thursday was not really a good day. I was eating chex-mix out of the box around 9:30 p.m. Probably because I skipped dinner. Lesson learned.

My Optomotrist lowered my perscription. I found that out after driving around doing errands and not seeing that well. The bifocal contacts don't really work on the computer or looking at my cell phone for phone numbers either. I'm hoping they will just change my perscription to the old one and forget about it. Obviously it's time for a new optomotrist in two years.

Did not walk/run yesterday. Just did some digging on my path. Then my neighbor came over with a little back hoe and asked why I didn't tell him I was digging a path. He could of dug it out in less than 20 min. Like how the heck am I to know that he is renting a little hoe for the week. He did dig out an old tree stump for me though.

Oh and.....yes, we sold that big ugly pick-up truck! $200. Something called the drive shaft was hanging off and they had to supply the battery to get it started. I guess the drive shaft was pretty important because while trying to back it up some guy had to look under the truck while the other guy put the p/u in various gears. Nice. I'm just glad it's gone and now we pay off our dental balance.

Jennifer, if we had a boat ....well read my comment on the last post! I have no suggestions.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer P said...

If it makes you feel better I had supper and then bits and bites and then PB&J.

Want a free boat?

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home