Thursday, October 29, 2009

Crap

I had a job interview today where they were in desperate straits. I thought I did well, but after I left I had about 20 questions I could of asked. Fuck! I went in there with a so-so attitude. Real calm and not in dire straits. I AM in dire straits. What the hell is wrong with me. Fuck. This place would of been perfect. They made their decision this afternoon and so far no phone call and it's well past 5.

Look on the brightside I can still work-out, move furniture, rugs, hang up pictures, cook dinners, have the wash pretty well under control and go on more field trips.

Yeah, I'd rather have a job.

Crap. (i'll pound out my frustrations at the gym tomorrow...and probably pull some muscle or another.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home