Monday, October 26, 2009

The good the bad, richer and poorer

I always like bad news first....

The bad:

My husband's company is closing down it's doors on 12/30/2009. All jobs will be lost or moved to New York state.

Every week I destroy a part of my body. This week I somehow destroyed my left stomach muscle. I learned that you use your stomach for most exercises. Things like pushups, squats, medicine balls etc. My FIT class today was a waste.

Poorer: (because that is bad news)

We have hit rock bottom. I have drained our savings, we are close to maxing out the credit cards and my unemployment ends 12/30/2009.

The good:

My husband got a full-time job that pays 7k more than this last position! We are going to be rich in a few weeks. (well for us) Since his hours and pay were cut 30% for the past 8 months this is fantastic!

Richer:

My friend is going through a rough (real bad) personal time right now. I realize how rich I am in family. How absoultely wonderful my husband is and how great I truly have it. I look at the "rich" people I know and how miserable their lives are. Consumed with the "joneses", consumed with their gossip, their jealousness, their material possessions and their cattiness. As "poor" as we are right now, honestly...life is truly good.

1 Comments:

Blogger neca said...

Hurray!!! So glad the hub got a new job - that's wonderful news!

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home