Friday, October 16, 2009

No!

Two posts in one day. I just got an email to save the date for a family reunion. What the fuck people. They (husband's family) have a fucking reunion every fucking year. You know what I do at the family reunion? I sit in the house and watch fucking baseball. I don't even like baseball. Let me backtrack...I like baseball now because the Phillies are in the race for the pennant. (is that what it's called? ...Whatever World Series) I don't go outside because usually the day of the reunion is 100% humidity and direct sunlight (remember I am a vampire) I don't feel like hearing about the "old times". I don't care about the old times. I don't know half the people there. I end up yucking it up with my nieces and nephews (who are the only fun ones there because they are all in their 20s)

You know what. I'm not going. So there!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home