Tuesday, October 06, 2009

I started this blog to track my dieting and running. During that time I discovered I was pretty good at running. I became obsessed with all things running. Every 5k I got better. I ran a half marathon in a decent time (considering the course wasn't flat). Then I became injured and kind of slacked on my running. I still love running, I just don't have a competitive desire in it. I don't need to prove myself and better myself every time I go out. I run a slow pace and sometimes a fast pace. Running doesn't rule my life anymore.

I feel that I'm fake on this blog. I'm done with it. I'm going to blog about other things. The mundane, my musings, things that piss me off, idiots I meet, things my kids do, my vents...you get the drift. I will still blog about diet and exercise too, just not so much. I'm not going to abbreviate swear words anymore. No more "f" or sh*t. I have a potty mouth in real life. When my friend and I walk/run sometimes it's "fuck this, fuck that, fuck that shit, that fucker", I hate that bitch", and so on. That's me and my friends. My friends are professionals in the work place (very high-ups) we aren't ignorant. It's just the way we sometimes talk and well, I'm not going to act like I don't do that.

I'm going to complain and vent. I'm not going to be politically correct. If offend someone, sorry. No need to come back. I'm going to brag about my kids. I'll probably bitch about them too. Same goes with my husband. Ditto on the neighbors.

Be forwarned :0 !

2 Comments:

Blogger momo said...

not scaring me off so easily. ;-)

12:03 PM  
Blogger neca said...

Hey it's your blog! And there's only so much you can discuss fitness unless you're a pro athlete.

Let the griping begin! :-)

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home