Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Could it be

That I have PMS? (see former post) I think I might after what I did last night.

To make a long story short...during my children's swim team practice I went onto the pool deck (a NO-NO) and asked the lane coach why my daughter was moved to a slow lane. Usually I would let it go and wait a week and then inquire. I stewed for 20 minutes until I couldn't take it anymore (and analyzed the children in the faster lane) and then I confronted (in a non-threatning manner) the coach. I don't buy her expanation...basically the "slow" lane kids just do mechanics. My daughter has her stroke down. I want her to get endurance and speed. Anyhow I've made my point. (and probably an ass out of myself, because I don't want to be THAT mom)

That's the thing with Uterine Ablation, I have no idea when I would of gotton my period. Not that I'm complaining about not having that anymore.

Figured out why my walk/run yesterday was so "off". I was dehydrated from Sunday. I think I had two large glasses of water Sunday. The rest was diet soda and wine. Not good.

Today's power walk/run was much better. We are at a fast pace on our run portion. I'm keeping up with RB#1 and I assume she knows we are running faster than 9 min miles. She is in much better shape than myself and is obsessed. I understand because I've been there. Her training (she has a trainer) is really intense. Too intense that I can't even go there.

Oh and my husband got paid this morning. Now I can pay bills and go grocery shopping. Fun! I'll do that after I do some lower body leg training. I want my jeans just a little bit tighter! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home