Monday, September 21, 2009

Frustrated

I am frustrated because:

the two pounds I lost Friday have come back plus 1.

I put the shotgun in the "wrong pocket" and I have two huge bruises to show for it. I can't do any weight training with muscles involving the chest.

My husband's company (Fortune 500) messed up his paycheck Friday. By "messed-up" I mean they didn't pay him. We are still waiting. We have 14.92 in our checking account.

That my weekend was screwed because my husband insisted we go to a 7 year old's b-day party because they were watching college football. (aka ... free beer). Of course we couldn't buy child a gift because we had no money. (I don't like to use credit cards) I don't care about college football and I'm done with drinking in the afternoon (like 5+ years ago)

We have ants again.

I have a cold.

My powerwalk/run this morning pretty much sucked.

My jeans were tight this morning (yeah, yeah...new muscles)

My arms look like my Italian grandmother's. That is not a good thing.

Let's hope tomorrow is a better day.

1 Comments:

Blogger neca said...

Hope the pounds go away. On the PMS, I can empathize.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home