Monday, October 05, 2009

eh

I'm starting to feel better. Now it's more of a sinus headace (all the time) I'm having a bit of sleep deprivation which is not good (for the losing of belly fat...of course it isn't).

I've discovered nasal rinsing. Which is taking 8 ounces of distilled water, mixing in a solution and shoving it up one nostril and waiting for it to come out the other without holding your breath. Honestly, it's the greatest thing ever.

This weekend I lived on green tea with honey and lemon. I threw in some pasta with broccoli rabe and treated myself to a little Ben & Jerry's.

Good workout this am. With the exception of the muscle ladies on my stair master. I shouldn't bitch, they are the reason I started using the machine in the first place. I was forced to do sprints on the broken (no heartrate and the incline was messed up) treadmill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home