Saturday, October 03, 2009

Issues

Yesterday I layed around all day with my illness. Learned that I've been taking the wrong medicine. Got the right medicine. Layed around more, then went bra shopping for my ten year old. Almost passed out under the hot store lights.

This morning I got on the scale and saw that I had dropped a pound. Usually I would be estatic and weigh myself 2 more times just to make sure. I decided that I had lost a pound of muscle and not fat. I went to the gym and did lower body lifting and a lower body ab workout.(35 minutes) All the time coughing and on the way home I destroyed two tissues with snot. This is where I have issues. Though, I didn't do an upper body workout because I knew I didn't have the strength. I realized my limitations.

Today I have taken the following: sudafed, mucinex-d, a multi-vitamin, synthroid (hypothyroidism), an anxiety med, three (3) acyclovir. The last is for the cold sore I am now getting. Life is grand {snark} I also took a treximet for the headace I was getting. Treximet is for my migraines, not sinus infections, but the headace seemed to be moving in migraine territory so what the hell, what is one more pill these days.

I have had about 6 cups of green tea with lemon and honey. I have drank two bottles of Vitamin Water (which is a faith that it works wonders because I NEVER buy bottled water) and two large glasses a tap water.

I have eaten a protein shake and egg whites with whole wheat toast. I had an oreo cookie too. (it was just there begging to be eaten).

I put make-up on so as to not scare the parents of my daughter's playdate. I ended up passed out upstairs (trying to stave off the migraine/headace) and my husband took the host role. He thought he would be "ha-ha" funny answering the door with a beer in hand. (he didn't)

I'm going to the doctor's on Monday (which I should of done on Friday) if I am still sick. My husband is sick also, just not a severe as I am. I found a dayquill box in my car the other day. I wonder where the medicine is?

I think I'll have another glass of green tea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home