Tuesday, September 29, 2009

SICK

I am sick and tired. My cold is getting worse and worse. I spent the entire weekend laying around the house or sleeping. I'm on the heavy duty meds you have to get from behind the pharmacy. I can't seem to kick this cold!

I'm still lifting weight (exception of this weekend) and doing my power walks. Today was the first time we ran in a week. We both had to quit because of RB's back and my running form (in which I was leaning over as I ran) I have not done my 3x a week cardio at the gym in a week.

I'm still the same weight. (as far as I can see, because the scale is a blur without contacts in the am) I don't feel like I'm eating much at all. I have the protein shakes after Power walks and lifting. Last night I barely got down some chicken. I'm eating pretzels because they scratch my throat.

All I want to do is lay in bed all day. That's not possible when you have three children.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer P said...

Get better soon!

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home