Thursday, September 24, 2009

whine, whine, whine

I love my husband, I really do. Though he can get pouty on me.

Last night I told him I didn't think I was up for trap shooting tomorrow. You would of thought I said "i'm not planning on having any sex for the rest of the month" (yes, it was September 23rd) A lot of "why's", "I'll let you wear my vest" blah, blah, blah. I'm like "Look at me!" (shoulder/arm) "yeah, that is pretty bad" insert excuses again. So I'm going. He thinks we are going on Sunday also, but I'm out. Once a week is enough. It's horribly humid here, so I'm in tank tops and I look like a battered woman (a one sided one at that) I'm tired of explaining to horrified friends the story.

I'm debating on getting back into the pool in a couple of weeks. My upper-body weight training is going well. I think I need more delts and shoulder lifting to get a really good swim workout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home