Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A box

I've been checking out my stomach. Actually I'm obsessed with the fat that is there. It's a strange fat. I don't have fat all around my mid-section. It seems to me that I have an adult shoe box within my stomach cavity. It's a square looking fat. I also have a rather large belly button. You can see said belly button through my wicky wear. The fat is pliable when sitting down. Standing up it looses it's pliability. I'm pretty firm underneath my breasts. Not so much in the area of the large belly button. Hmmm.

I am developing a stronger core. Not that it helps with the shoe sized box of fat. I seem to be the only one in the gym with this shoe box fat. (there are some with the tire of fat) I really don't care too much anymore. Maybe I look pregnant. Probably do.

I quit the scale. I really did. It's pointless. It pisses me off too much. Yesterday I did a kick-ass lower body workout with a killer old-school stairmaster routine. I know the scale would show a 2lb gain from a muscle gain. I don't need to see it in black and white.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home