Saturday, October 10, 2009

Seriously

I have been sick for close to three weeks. (side note: I finally went to the doctor and received antibiotics and cough medicine for the bacterial infection and touch of bronchitis I had....I am feeling much better!) Ok so for at least the past one (1) week I haven't had much solid food. I've been living on green tea with lemon, a protein shake (or 2) a day and saltines. Friday, I finally had some egg salad, whole wheat toast, a cookie, turkey chilli and half a brownie. This morning before I go to the gym I decide to weigh myself. I haven't lost one fucking pound! What is up with that? I didn't expect to see a 5lb loss or anything that drastic, but a 2lb loss would of been nice. Let's not even get into the bowel movement I had this morning from having real food 24 hours earlier.

Well at least I'm pissed off. I see a serious workout in the next hour.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home