Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tuesday

Tuesday is the day I realize it is painful to get out of bed.

Tuesday is the day I realize I can't walk down the stairs with my toes facing forward.

Tuesday is the day I realize I can only walk down or up the stairs going sideways.

Tuesday is the day that I still go power-walking at 6:30 in the morning, but don't put as much power into it. Forget the running portion, it's not happening.

Tuesday is the day I take 1,600 mg of Ibuprofen by 10:30 in the morning to combat the pain of my hamstrings. I'm still wondering if it is working.

Tuesday is the day I decide I am still going to work my upper body even though my lower body is broken.

Tuesday is the day I realize my legs aren't as strong as I believed them to be.

Tuesday is the day I realize my legs will be stronger by next Tuesday.

Wednesday is the day I hope to repeat the class (FIT) that put me into this position. I know the exercises will be different. Please, please be all about the quads or any other portion of my body.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home