Monday, October 19, 2009

Oh, visceral fat....you bastard

I've been researching visceral fat. Visceral fat is my shoe box like fat I carry on my midsection. I finally found the tape measure (underneath a dresser in the boy's room) and measured my waist. It's not pretty. It's actually quite ugly. 35.5" inches. In layman's terms my midsection is obese. I measured my hips since I had my clothes off and they are 36". I seem to be a body-type freak.

On the bright side I did lose another 2lbs. Well the scale showed a loss on Sunday. For all I know I could be 2lbs heavier today.

Worked my butt off in a "Fit" class. Burpees, jumping lunges (each leg) and broad jumps for reps of 10 each down to 1. I got to 4 each and felt the muscles in my legs giving out so I ended the routine with stretches. Thankfully I wasn't the only one who quit early.

Food is good. Exercise is good. Life is actually good. I'm thinking of taking my zoloft down a level. I feel that good. Even with my visceral fat being in a bad zone...I'm feeling quite fine.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home