Friday, October 23, 2009

Letters to the family

Joe,

This is NOT a laundry basket.


It is a chair. The laundry basket is in the closet. I've seen you use it before. But look.....

there is a laundry basket waiting to go downstairs! Fancy that. Oh, and that basket under the window...how hard would it be to throw your shoes in there? By the way is it really necessary to have 3 pairs of hiking boots?

Brandy,


yes, you. Why are you eating socks again? Isn't that a little puppyish? I know, I know, why are the kids leaving their socks all over the place for you to eat them? If I told them once I've told them a thousand times...blah, blah, blah. Please stop eating socks, for me. Ok?

Kids,

See the picture above? In the upper left hand corner you can see parts of the Sorry game. Why is it out? You know I'm going to throw it away, don't you? I've been ignorning it for a week now. I guess your father has also. I'm not sure why Brandy hasn't eaten the portions of the Sorry game. Maybe she has. Maybe YOUR socks have made her not not hungry for little plastic things and cardboard this week. I have a feeling she may have eaten the yellow person thing-a-ma-jig though. The blue and green thing-a-ma-jigs are in the boys room. Why is that? Really, why?

Love,

your wife, the lady who tells you that you stink and gives you baths and treats, and your mom.



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home