Friday, October 30, 2009

Real smart

Went trap shooting yesterday. Was in a pissy, wine drinking mood. Is that good? Drinking wine before handling a 12 gauge shot gun? The answer is yes AND no. First we had to wait over an hour before we were up. I have no patience. None, whatsoever. I sat around and looked at all the unhealthy people. Really quite sad, but they sure shoot well. We finally go up. I kill the target on my first shot. Killed it! My second, nicked it. My third, the gun recoiled and hit my boob. (because I wask dicking around and not paying attention...c/b the wine wearing off) Boobs are all fat and that was it. I was done. They (the other dudes + hubby) finished the round and my husband MADE ME go up and use his gun (less recoil) I smashed the first one and he made me do two more. You know all that "you fall off the horse, you get back on" talk. My boob hurt so much I was afraid to shoot again. I kept tensing up and that is not good. Though I think I learned the secret to destroying those targets.

I guess a lesson learned for the day is good. At the price of my right breast...not so good.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home