Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Commericial Break

My body is changing. Finally! I notice definition in my arms from the weight-lifting. My waist-line is getting trimmer. Of course the shoe box fat square is still there. It might be a thinner box though. It'll be the last thing to go so why worry. My legs are stronger too. For once I can go to my FIT class after the former FIT class has passed. I still have muscle tightness, but I LOVE that feeling.

My body is definately different from this interval working out than just the running program I did years ago. I feel stronger now. Could I run as fast as I did back then? I don't know, haven't tried. I really have no desire to run like that again. Pushing myself past my limit is what brought on more and more injuries. That shouldn't happen again, because I don't have a desire to sign up for anymore 5k's, 10k's or half marathons.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home