Monday, November 23, 2009

Do NOT try this at home

Our new insurance doesn't start for 90 days. I decided to cut my zoloft dose down to half during this time. Some days I don't even take it. It caught up to me yesterday.

I thought the headace I had was from not drinking water while in bars all night. I woke up Sunday, downed a gatorade, drank tons of water, took aspirin, then perscription Ibuprofen and finally a treximet (magic migraine med) and nothing worked. I remembered my pharmicist telling me about the awful headaces that happen after not taking zoloft for two days. I crawled downstairs and took one.

Today I feel much better. I guess I'm going to be paying full price for these meds for the next 60 some days. Typical luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home