Monday, November 09, 2009

Some letters

I sent this one:

Dear ___________,

David has come home the past two days claiming Tripp has hit him. I've told him to go to you or another adult when it happens. It seems to happen at recess. If Tripp continues to hit David I feel David has a right to defend himself .


I wish I could send this one:

Dear Mary,

I know you made a mistake and had Tommy over for a playdate instead of some kid named Tomas. My son knows your son and they play kickball together. I think your little shit-head of a kid has some serious issues. To throw a hissy fit in front of me, tommy and you whinning the entire time "I wanted Tomas not him" and then to storm off into the house whining that same mantra the entire time is uncalled for. Honestly, Mary I have never seen anything like that. I don't even get you. Were you drunk, or are you hopped up on prescription drugs? It was one or the other. All the time you stood there with me and watched the spectacle we call your son. You just said "he sure is mad" "wow, he's really upset" "did he just walk into the house and leave?" "tommy do you want to go inside?" Lady, are you nuts? I'm not sending my kid into your house with that freak of a boy. I expect a written apology from your son today. FYI the rest of your life with that kid is going to suck.

Have a nice life.

From the mom whose kids would never pull that kind of shit.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home