Monday, November 23, 2009

emails

To my husband:

The GE repairman came by today. You know those pieces you didn't put back in the dishwashwer? Yeah, they were pretty important. He put them back in and the dishwasher works. All is well.

To Tommy's friend's moms:

I need to check with Tommy's two favorite friends. Are you guys going to be around Sunday? I'd like to have his birthday party that day. I know he's told your sons that it's going to be Laser tag, but I'm going to make him cry when he gets home and tell him the place blew up or something along those lines. It will either be the movies or the skate park.

To my friend:

Or shall I say "how it IS going to go!" Your dad will get a pod. We will move your stuff into the pod. You will move into our home. J___ and I have talked about this too many times to count and we want you here and not there. It is not an inconvience. For you, yes, for us NO. You can watch House with me. How fun is that? H______ can learn that she doesn't want brothers or sisters also. They are a pain in the ass. Tommy can teach her the miserable life of the middle child from his point of view. Julia can teach her how miserable brothers are. David will just suck his thumb and whine. It's a perfect life lesson.

{snipped short because this is the details and me telling her how this isn't normal}

Where is the fucking logic in that? As adults we accept responsibility for our actions. We learn from mistakes. We are adults.

______ can't hurt us in anyway. He'd would be an ass trying to start something down here. Brandy would tear him to pieces. Do you reallly think he would mess with J____. That's another thing I would never do. J_____ would kick his fucking ass.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home