Sunday, December 13, 2009

o.m.g.

Well I do have good news that i'm not going to blog about (yet). I don't want to jinx it.

Sooooo .... I love my kids. I really do. Why do they follow me around everywhere? Whatever room I go they follow me. I could hang out in the closet (in the past I have) and they follow me. What the fuck?

I think my daughter is going to get her period soon. If not, I'm in trouble because this drama thing she has going is about to make me explode. She just finished crying because the gingerbread house didn't come out great. (I knew I shouldn't have bought that stupid-ass thing) I tried to explain that the one on the cover is done by a professional, but she didn't give a damn. My husband is sick of them all their whines. He made them leave the kitchen so I could cook and he got some lip "but......insert excuse" He came right back with "did you not fucking hear me, GET OUT. Shit. Of course she cried about that too. It was deserved though.

Ok, now I feel like a real shit. She just came up and apologized to me.

So much for that vent.

3 Comments:

Blogger neca said...

Dying to find out what your good news is!!!

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dose hitherto invited sealed natak displacement navarangpura worried vires indor praise
semelokertes marchimundui

1:07 PM  
Blogger momo said...

news? news??

happy new year, m. may you have a wonderful 2010. hugs!

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home