Saturday, April 12, 2008

Again

Another run! This time with Brandy. She is a much better trail runner than a pavement runner. I guess we logged close to 2.5+ miles. Rather than have her tongue hang down to the pavement I allowed a 1/2 mile walk. That and she was trying to drink large puddles of water that had an oily sheen to them. All in all a good run. Slow, but good.

I'm in a "reuse" phase right now. Reduce, re-use and recycle life plan. I have found old painted cans, pails, an old enamel baking dish etc. I'm using these as pots for my container flowers. Yes I'm quite proud of myself. I'm also eyeing some new patio furniture. Which is probably what I will do all summer. Just eye it and buy it on clearance in the September.

Ok a little boy in this house turns 4 today. Need to finish decorating the cake (I baked!) and get him a present. Thankfully he doesn't realize that he hasn't really ever had birthday parties like the other two kids. I'm so "over" that.

Have a great weekend.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

I'm still doing the mac daddy cakes but can't be arsed with the whole birthday fandangle.

11:24 PM  
Blogger Dana said...

Sounds like a good dog run! I know your b-day boy will have a blast no matter how scaled back his birthday party is.

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home