Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I ran

well I panted. At 4 minutes into the run it felt more like 10 minutes. Somewhere in the middle I did a 9:16 or maybe it was a 9:46 pace. See my brain lacked oxygen so I don't remember at this point. It felt like a 7 min mile pace though. Yes it was a sucky run, but it was a run nonetheless.

My digital camera is broken. I'm done with those little fuckers. I have my father's 35mm camera. I'm using that. I've been through 2 digital camera's in less than 9 years. I'm done throwing my money away. I wonder if they make 35mm film anymore. I wonder if I have to send the film "away" to get processed. How will I explain to the kids that "you can't see the picture right away"? Will I have to go into one of those "in the old days" speeches?

I don't think my youngest son gets that life doesn't revolve around him (it does). He has siblings that we like to spend time with. I would like to watch Tommy play baseball. Sure I ran (panted) during the first 22 minutes of his game, (mommy time) but I would of liked to see the rest of it. Did I? No. David decided that watching his brother play for 5 minutes was too much of a bad thing. In the future I might have to hire a babysitter. Wait, I'm broke from buying digital camera's, ipods, dvd players, gasoline, heating bills, and dog surgery. Which by the way I don't think I needed to pay for. I think I got completely screwed. You know why? Yesterday I walked her, she pooped out either a very long sock or a towel. Why the hell can't she eat a hair scrunchie?

My neighbor told me her Jack Russells (aka dogs from hell who I would like to kick across the street) stomach got bloated. After spending $500 on MRI's and all that .... the vet decided the dog drank too much water. See I'm beginning to think these vets (or the ones near me) are running these expensive tests to make payroll and don't really care about the animal. I had one vet try to get me to run a series of expensive tests on my 15 year old mutt. Wanted to check to see if he had cancer. For god's sake the dog is 105 years old. The dog passed away in her sleep within 6 months.

I didn't realize I was in such a bitchy mood.

I must be hungry.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

For God's sake woman,eat something!..;-) Seriously I hope your dog is ok & you get a chance to spend time w/ ALL your kids equally.

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home