Sunday, April 06, 2008

My new favorite sport is baseball. Piedmont-farm league baseball that is. It's not nearly as exciting as swim team, but I'm loving it anyway. (anything is better than soccer) Of course my pricey digital camera has broken so I have no pictures of the most handsome 7 year old boy in his uniform.

I had to buy him a cup. He asked me to help him with it. Sorry, bear but you need to go to daddy with that. I'm not getting near that thing.

3 weeks ago I thought the purchase of a baseball bag was frivolous. Yeah, yeah I went out and bought one. I have a feeling this is a sport he will stick with. He's still doing swim team for a few more years though. The benefits of that outweigh everything.

Today is raining. No run. I'm thinking of joining WW again. My eating is out of control. Having a sleepover birthday party this weekend was no help. (chips, m&m's, homemade peppermint patty cake...........................................) yeah it was a "coo" in my kitchen with me winning. I was extremely jealous of some chick all in her running gear at opening day ceremonies. Why? Because I should of been in my running gear. Instead I'm in my street clothes after dealing with a bunch of 9 year olds. I had just given 4 girls pedicures and manicures. In the time it took me to do that I could of run 4 miles.

David is all over me. Conversation about how he didn't pee his bed, but only his underwear. I don't even want to check. Oh and he's HUNGRY. Maybe there is some cake left.

1 Comments:

Blogger Black Knight said...

The proud mom of a future baseball champion. Here that sport is not popular but I admit that it is very spectacular. Don't you like to run under the rain?

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home