Monday, April 14, 2008

Best of Breed

Ever watch dog shows? I do. Obviously I'm into the sporting and working group dogs. I have no desire to watch those little dog groups. Anyhow I'm all over Chesapeake Bay Retrievers. If we hadn't fixed our dog and we didn't have 3 kids I think we honestly could of shown her. I just had to say that.

Ok she's not a poser and it took me a few minutes to get this picture. She would prefer to sit down in front of me and wag her tail. Look at those hind legs! She's "cut" (for a dog). After my run I came in via the back yard and no one will ever rob our house while she is out there. I actually took my hat off so she would know it was me.

The birthday boy had a blast and I hear I make the best cakes because they are made with love.
Just plain chocolate cake and homemade icing. I can't deal with the chemical store bought brands anymore.

I even managed a run this morning. 9:20-9:30 pace on 2 of the miles. The run felt great. I didn't bother with my dog, b/c she slows me up too much. I tried a few zen moves on my run also. Tuck stomach in, tuck bottom in, straighten up and it actually works. Too bad I can't do that the entire run.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

I think both photos show the best of breed!!

6:09 PM  
Blogger Dana said...

Glad the birthday boy had fun. I constantly have to watch my form too when I run. Can't relax for a minute!

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home