Thursday, May 08, 2008

I've mentioned in the past that my husband is Catholic. Very Catholic. He takes the children to Mass every Sunday while I use David as my excuse not to. (thank you David) I have my reasons for not being very Catholic. There are a lot of them, and I'm not going to bore anyone with them. (and I'm too lazy)

We just found out that a friend of my husband (who I have met) was abused by a priest for 4 years in grade school. The abuse started in 3rd grade and became sexual in 4th grade. Of course the church knew about this. They always do....don't they? In some instances they reward the behavior. This is about the time I stopped going to church.

I hope our friend gets no less than $10 million dollars. I wouldn't care if the school ended up closed because of this. Yes, my hate is BIG. It is bigger because I have children. I look into my older son's face and this could be him. If any priest (or person for that matter) touched my child in that way for four (4) years I would kill them.

I'm really fired up for a Thursday morning aren't I? Sounds like a good time to workout.

I'm going to workout, not forget my ipod and load up the ipod with some hardcore, acid rock and nasty verse rap.

Have a good day.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know; I just read your last 9 posts, and it seems you've been pretty fired up the last couple of weeks. THis is good, because tonight I needed a good series of laughs.

Can I come to the mansion with the 2 gay men?

7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I would give you the gun, if this was your weapon of choice. Sometimes, my hate is big too.

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I would give you the gun, if this was your weapon of choice. Sometimes, my hate is big too.

4:02 PM  
Blogger Dana said...

It's priest like him that give the whole Catholic religion a bad name. Sounds like you REALLY needed the run!

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home