Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hate me

If you were my neighbor you would hate me. Why?

1. One of my children will scream (at the top of their lungs) BRANDEEEEEEEEEEEE! a minimum of 20x.
2. One of my children (usually the youngest) will scream "PUSH ME" a minimum of 20x. (while I ignore him.) On the 21st time I will push him on the swing.
3. One of my children will scream bloody murder for 15 minutes before my hearing even registers that there is a scream. I will in turn scream back "STOP IT!!!!" (because the child is screaming at a sibling about some awful thing they "supposedly did)
4. Our dog will bark bloody murder at you while you walk by. If you are a garbage man she will somehow bark louder. I think it's more that it's 7 am, not that it's a garbage man.

The above will happen anywhere from 7 am until 8 pm.

Boys vs. Girls.

My daughter is a tom-boy. She looks adorable in skirts. She will cry if I make her wear a skirt. All skirts must have shorts underneath.
My daughter will cry if she has to brush her hair.
My daughter will whine if I asked if she brushed her teeth.
My daugher will get mad at me if she forgot about eating breakfast. I'm suppose to remind her you know?
Girls will play with boy stuff.

My sons whine a LOT. I thought boys would be easier than girls. They are 100x harder.
Boys are louder than girls.
Boys love to fart and burp. They think I do the former too much. Where do they think they got it from?
Boys at the age of 4 have a different bowel movement than that of a girl. They can actually stink up the bathroom with "man poop".
My sons are 100x more picky about their clothing than their sister.
Boys will not play with girl stuff.


If I had a $1 for everytime I heard "it's not fair" I would be a millionare. (seriously)

My littlest "broke his leg off" yesterday and while we were fixing it (cuddling) on the chair he looked up at my wedding picture and exclaimed "Mommy you were a princess!"

This morning I asked my youngest (while he was whinning about something) "what does it look like I'm doing?" and he replied "being pretty" .

For all my complaining I do have 3 great kids.

Off to workout the weights, cardio and some pools laps. I really do LOVE Thursdays. I'm preparing myself mentally for the relay in May. I know I'm going to go faster than I'm running now. Why? Because I'm competitive, the faster you run it the faster you finish and I have to do just as good as I did last year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home