Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Life stuff

First it was a "NO" and now WE are mulling it around. He wants a rescued german short-haired pointer. I want a medium mutt. Thing is all medium mutts are pit-bulls. Husband claims he will have to start wearing a "wife beater" shirt. Even though our little friend Rocky is the best, loveable pit-bull out there. It has to be a mutt though. At least we have passed the "NO" stage.

I'm sick of Jerimiah Wright. WTF is this man's problem. My co-worker has tried to explain it to me, but I'm still not "getting it". Not that I am stupid (I'm not) but she has got the inside track on how that man is thinking. I just think he's an asshole.

Running is a mental game. A game I feel that I am losing. Is there a program out there titled "Go From 3 Miles (9:30 pace to 5.4 Miles (9 min pace) In 18 Days" If so let me know.

The knots are in my back again. Sure it could be lifting up a real iron bed (with queen size mattress in it) by myself. I think it's not, since the big ass knot is only on one side. Overdosing on Naproxen has done nothing.

"Lars and the Real Girl" is a pretty good movie. My husband wanted to shoot himself or the TV though. He can't shoot himself since we only own shotguns and the TV is a sweet big screen so he left the room.

Getting drunk anymore wipes out my entire weekend. I drank Friday night and recovered on Sunday. Not a hung-over drunk, just a "I want to lay around the house, garden, clean anything BUT run drunk"

I just figured it out. The knot in my back is from stress about this relay I'm in. Now what to do about it.

update: Just in case anyone is wondering. I've been on the no-kill shelters and the spca website and I just want to cry for these animals. (especially the spca) I'm going to be in a "mood" after I visit these places. A running mood or a six pack mood.

2 Comments:

Blogger neca said...

Going to the shelter breaks my heart, but that is the best place to get a dog. They will love you forever for giving them a good home.

11:02 AM  
Blogger momo said...

fast was one of those words that was never in my vocabulary. i think i'm like a camel. they don't go too quickly, but they go forever. well, that and the fact that i store all the water i drink in me until i get on my bike then i have to stop every five minutes.

seriously, do you know how long a five hour ride becomes when you stop six times to pee?? torture.

the shelters are so hard, how about some type of rescue? want two bulldogs? :-)

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home