Thursday, April 17, 2008

Today

My son didn't cry at swim lessons.

I beat a 65+ year old man in a speedo in the pool. He was probably 10 laps ahead of me when I started though.

I kicked a pregnant's woman's (8 months) butt in the lane next to me. I thought she was just fat until she got out.

I swam a half mile.

I tried on a new speedo suit. It will never work because I have bigger than a A cup breast.

I could of used two(2) valium last night and again today.

I decided I really hate the word Mommy.

I think I might hate my husband because tonight is his target shooting night.

In less than 2 hours I will be in my good friend's hot tub drinking a glass of wine or a wicked Mojito. Fuck it...I might just bring the bottle of Patron Tequila I have. Yeah....that works.

2 Comments:

Blogger momo said...

:-) sounds like a mildly successful day!!!

i wear speedos - they're the only suits i've found i can wear, but NOT the 2 piece. ack. i was hanging out of that thing pretty well. the one piece flipturns kind are really forgiving for us endowed ladies...

2:35 PM  
Blogger Dana said...

Yeah sounds like Mommy needed that cocktail!

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home